Sunday, September 2, 2007

September Update


Well, as tomorrow is a holiday, there will be no Gladney conference call this month. The next call will be in October. As of Friday when I checked the CCAA website, China is still placing babies from November 2005. Hopefully we will get some referrals soon for our November group, but it is still a long way to the March 2006 group. I will definitely update the site when we receive the next group of referrals. With every group of referrals, I move a little bit closer to bringing Abby home.


Thank you to everyone who participated in the 100 Wishes Quilt. It has turned out to be 100+ Wishes. If you still wish to participate, please send your wish and fabric. I will add squares to the back of the quilt for anyone who still wants to be part of this wonderful project. It has been so neat to sit back a read all the good wishes and blessing that are wished for Abby. I cannot wait for her to get here and meet all of you.


Please continue to pray for Abby and for me as we wait to become a family.


With love,

Becky

No comments: