Thursday, May 3, 2007

Good News!!

Today I received the following email from Gladney:

. . .May 1st, we received 5 wonderful referrals for our 10/7/05 DTC group (log-in date 10/28/05), including a boy and a set of twins! 3 of the children are currently residing in foster care in Jiangxi Province and the twins are in the Nanjing Social Welfare Institute in Jiangsu Province. The children range in age from 8-11 months old

I have now moved up the list (Gladney's list that is) to approximately #40. That is a 10 spot jump in one day and any movement is great news to me. So there are approximately 39 waiting families ahead of my group (03/29/06 LID). The next LID group is 11/07/05, and then there is another November 2005 group with an approximate November total of 15 waiting families. That is a pretty big group to fill but hopefully we will get more referrals in a quicker time frame and we can move on up the list to my group. Keep praying. God is in charge.

Gladney has been so great to keep us updated as the changes and events occur. They will have another conference call on Monday and I will update the site with any changes but for now, I remain hopeful. Please keep praying that Abby can be home for Christmas.

Thanks for all of your love, support and prayers. Keep up the good work.

No comments: