Monday, May 7, 2007

More Waiting

There was a conference call with Gladney today but no real news. The wait time increases with each call. They say my group may be waiting until Spring 2008. I am not giving up hope and will continue to pray that Abby is home by Christmas.

The positive news is that all dosiers have been reviewed (in China) through 03/31/2006, which includes my group (03/29/06). This is the first time my group has been mentioned in the discussion so it was a little ray of hope. The process in China apparently is: (1) documents are logged in (creating the LID date); (2) the documents or dossier are reviewed; (3) the documents go through final approval; (4) the dossier is matched with a child resulting in a referral. At least I made it through one more step and only two to go. It is hard to believe those last two steps could take a year. I know that God is in charge of the timing so I will be waiting on Him.

Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Beck
Mike and Donna checking in on Abby. This is cool we will check back later.
We love you

Anonymous said...

Great work.