Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I am really excited about this year. I don't have anything new to tell you yet but I do covet your prayers as this wait seems long now that my sweet baby has a face. I am hoping to hear from Gladney today as to when we will have the travel meeting and when the travel authorizations will come in from China so we can prepare our Visa paperwork. As with everything else in this process, one piece of paper depends on the prior piece of paper being approved. I am hanging in there but would ask that you pray that I hear some good news from Gladney this week. I am really wanting to go to China before Abby's first birthday but with the Chinese New Year looming, it needs to happen pretty quickly. Please pray everything falls into place so we can travel at the end of this month. If we hit the Chinese New Year shut down, we won't travel until the end of February.

Blessings to you!

-Becky

No comments: