Thursday, January 14, 2010

Request for Prayers




My good friend Becky Hoffman and I leave for China in 6 days to bring Abby home. I would ask that you pray the prayer below for us every day while we are travelling that we may be safe and protected during our journey. Thank you again for your love, friendship and support over the past four years of waiting.


Prayer for a Safe Journey

Lord, be with Becky, Becky and Abby. Be their guide and protector on their journey. Watch over them. Protect them from accidents. Keep them free from harm to body and soul. Lord support them with Your grace when they are tired. Help them to be patient in any trouble which may come their way. Keep them ever mindful of Your presence and love. Amen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels Becky and Becky! I have an entire team of prayer warriors in Florida who will be praying for you too. I look forward to your updates, and PICTURES! Praise God, Abby is coming HOME!

Love, Mashell