Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Travel Authorization Received

Yesterday Gladney called to inform me my Authorization to Travel to China had been received. The next step is to get an appointment at the consulate for Abby to get her Visa. My friend Becky and I have sent in our paperwork to obtain our Visas to travel to China and hopefully we can get those back and the appointment made so we can make our travel arrangements for China.

Keep praying. I would love to be able to be with Abby on her first birthday on the 30th of this month.

Thank you for your support,
Becky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! I know you will keep us posted.

Love ya,
Debra (Cheek) Whitaker

Christy Kautz said...

God has great things in store for you and Abby... Wishing and praying for the best...

Anonymous said...

Your Abby is beautiful. So happy for you. I will be praying for you and your baby.
I am Deana's mom

Dean Maddox